This is one of those recipes that you want to save in your pocket for when you have too many ripe bananas!
Just always keep some frozen blueberries in the freezer – those should be a staple.
Start by gathering all your ingredients
Then mix all the dry ingredients together
Once that is complete add in the wet ingredients (but of course save the blueberries for last)
Fold in the blueberries.
P.S. I have always used frozen blueberries for this Banana Bread recipe – works every time!
Place into a loaf tray and into your pre-heated oven!
This is where it can get a little interesting…
You are going to want to bake it for 25 minutes as is, then bake for 25-30 minutes with a little tin foil hat on top!
When is it done?
You want to be able to insert a knife or toothpick and have it come out clean – then let it cool and enjoy!
Lastly, this is one of the BEST recipes to freeze.
Wait until your Blueberry Banana Bread has cooled, slice it about 3/4″ all the way along, then take peices of parchment paper and wrap indviudal slices, place them into a freezer bag and toss in the freezer!
When you’re ready to reheat them – warm a slice up over low-medium heat inside a frying pan or use a toaster!
Blueberry Banana Bread
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl2 cups Almond Flour, 2 1/2 tbsp Coconut Flour, 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Add in the wet ingredients (expect blueberries) and mix well3 Eggs, 2 tbsp Almond Milk, 1/4 cup Honey, 2 Ripe Bananas, 1 Lemon (Juiced), 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Fold in the blueberries1 cup Blueberries
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and place the batter inside
- Bake for 25 minutes, then cover with tin foil and bake for another 25-30 minutes. The top should be golden brown and a knife or toothpick should come out clean when inserted in the centre
- Remove and let cool before slicing
- I often will use frozen blueberries instead of fresh and it works out perfectly!
- Wrap individual sliced parchment paper and freeze – reheat by pan frying or using a toaster
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?