It has taken me years to find a gluten and dairy free ‘pancakes in a box’ recipe that actually tastes good!
You may think, why do you need this? Just make your own!
Well, my family LOVES to do morning pancakes or waffles and so I wanted to find something that they could pick up and make for us when we visit – that I could enjoy too!
So I give you my FAVOURITE panacakes from a box that you are going to love.
- You need an entire bag for a family of 4
- I personally love adding small banana bites inside
- Additionally you can add vanilla or almond extract for more flavouring
Other than that this is a pretty simple easy recipe that anyone can make for you!
Grab your pancake and waffle mix today!
Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 1 Cup Paleo Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Banana bites
- Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Flavouring
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- Preheat lightly oiled pan or waffle maker to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour pancake batter into the pan to desired size.
- Pancakes: Cook until the edges begin to brown then flip and cook the remaining side until they are golden brown.Waffles: Cook until they are golden brown.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?