This is one of my favourite recipes I have used for years!
The flour is expensive – I am not going to lie, but it makes it SUPER simple to bake with.
Note: If you double the recipe below you will use one whole bag.
Purchase the flour HERE
How to ice them:
- Don’t! They taste so good without it and you don’t need the added sugar
- Dip in dark chocolate
- Ice with icing sugar – my homemade recipe is coming soon!
Now get to baking!
Paleo Sugar Cookies
- 1 3/4 Cup Paleo Flour Bob's Red Mills
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Almond Flavouring
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll out into shapes. The dough is super sticky, so use extra flour or you can chill it.
- Place on cookie tray and bake for 12-14 minutes. Until the cookies are dry to touch. They do not spread like crazy and get more firm as they cool.