The best gluten, dairy and sugar free bread!
Before I dropped gluten I was a major bread eater! I love it, who doesn’t?
However, I hadn’t found a replacement until I stumbled upon this recipe!
I swear if you added a couple tbsp of coconut sugar this would be an amazing cake, but I have yet to try that.
This recipe is super quick to make once you have done it. I also recommend buying egg whites instead of separating a whole bunch, saves you time and money!
Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free Bread
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 12 Egg Whites
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or some extra coconut oil.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add the coconut oil. Pulse again, until crumbly.
- With a mixer beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Approx. 5 minutes.
- Add half of the egg whites to the food processor and pulse until combined. Do not over mix!
- Transfer the mix from the food processor to the remaining egg whites and fold together. Do not stir, just continue to fold until there are no remaining streaks. Try and keep it as fluffy as possible.
- Transfer to the loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Tent the top with aluminum foil and bake for another 30-45 minutes until the top is firm.
- Remove from the oven, cool and enjoy!