I love whip cream just as much as anyone else or maybe a little more! This here is my secret weapon when I am making a dairy free whip cream. It not only tastes like the real deal, it also is SUPER easy to make.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Cinnamon
Whip it all together in a mixer. Place it in a Zip Lock baggy for a simple way to use it. Chill for about 2 hours and then cut a hole in the corner of the zip lock bag and enjoy!
- 1 can Cha's Organic Coconut Whip Cream
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Add everything into a stand mixer .
- Mix until well combined.
- Place in a zip lock bag and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, cut a corner of the zip lock bag and enjoy!