I love whip cream just as much as anyone else or maybe a little more! This here is my secret weapon when I am making a dairy free whip cream. It not only tastes like the real deal, it also is SUPER easy to make.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Cinnamon
Whip it all together in a mixer. Place it in a Zip Lock baggy for a simple way to use it. Chill for about 2 hours and then cut a hole in the corner of the zip lock bag and enjoy!
- 1 can Cha's Organic Coconut Whip Cream
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Add everything into a stand mixer .
- Mix until well combined.
- Place in a zip lock bag and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, cut a corner of the zip lock bag and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?