3 Ingredient Pannekoek, everyone will love!
In case you don’t know, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day! I truly believe that our day can be started off right by having the best breakfast ever.
I especially love pancakes. It comes from an old family tradition of having pancakes or waffles every Sunday morning. This recipe however, is closer to the dutch pannekoek. Which is larger than a pancake and slightly thicker than a crepe.
One thing I still miss about being gluten, dairy and sugar free is my European food. Trust me I’ve had it all before and I sure do know how good it is! Well these are a pretty tasty pannekoek substitute for being: gluten, dairy and sugar free
You’ll have to try them yourself to decide!
Personally, I think if you roll them up with berries and coconut whip cream inside you have a super delicious dessert, that everyone will love!
Simple Paleo Pannenkoek
- Food Processor, Blender or Mixer
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanialla Optional
- Cooking Oil Almond or Olive
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor, blender or with a stand mixer.1 Banana, 2 Eggs, 1 tsp Vanialla
- Blend together until smooth.
- Pre-heat a pan with almond oil. Make sure there is a significant amount inside, so they are easy to flip.
- Pour enough into the pan for your desired size. I prefer to use a small frying pan and make one at a time, you can make multiple in one pan, if needed.
- Flip when it is almost cooked through on the first side, you will begin to see the edges brown.
- Cook the remaining side until brown.
- Serve and enjoy!