This is one of my favourite recipes I have used for years!
The flour is expensive – I am not going to lie, but it makes it SUPER simple to bake with.
Note: If you double the recipe below you will use one whole bag.
Purchase the flour HERE
How to ice them:
- Don’t! They taste so good without it and you don’t need the added sugar
- Dip in dark chocolate
- Ice with icing sugar – my homemade recipe is coming soon!
Now get to baking!
Paleo Sugar Cookies
- 1 3/4 Cup Paleo Flour Bob's Red Mills
- 1 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Almond Flavouring
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll out into shapes. The dough is super sticky, so use extra flour or you can chill it.
- Place on cookie tray and bake for 12-14 minutes. Until the cookies are dry to touch. They do not spread like crazy and get more firm as they cool.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?