This recipe is a simple easy one to make one evening to enjoy the next day.
Start by melting your frozen berries with some honey and tapioca starch to thicken the mixture.
I personally enjoy a mixed berry blend with some dark cherries.
Then combine all the topping ingredients together in a bowl.
Feel free to add oats or hemp seeds for some more texture.
Then once your berry mixture is to your desired consistency, pour it into a cake pan.
Note: It will not thicken much more than this when you place it in the oven.
Then add the topping mixture on top and spread it out as evenly as possible. It won’t look super pretty, but it will taste very good!
Bake in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
This recipe will serve about 6 people.
Wild Berry Cobbler
- 1 bag Frozen Berries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Place the frozen berries in a pot on medium heat with the honey and tapioca starch. Heat together for 20-30 minutes or until you reach your desired consistency.1 bag Frozen Berries, 1/4 cup Honey, 2 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- In a small bowl mix together the topping. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.1/2 cup Almond Flour, 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch, 2 tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Cream, 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil, 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon, 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place the heated berry mixture into a cake pan. Add dollops of the pastry mix on top of the berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Then enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?